Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- Approve/Process work orders and posting bill in timely manner.
- Audit and review "work orders" for variances.
- Execution of property service contracts with vendors, negotiating costs in advance.
- Establish management controls and monitor contractors with assessment reviews tied to their quality.
- Ability to control and balance inventory and provide monthly inventory count reports and variances.
- Work to lower costs with service vendors through competitive bid process.
- Processing payment of association registration. Other projects as assigned.
- Experienced in Excel/ Google doc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Very well organized, Details oriented/ Attention to Detail.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Accounting background.
- Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills.
- Willing to learn Financial Software.
- Experienced in Analyzing Information.
- Great communications skills.
- Excellent in working under pressure
- Can meet deadlines.
- Good in follow directions.